[xmonad] darcs patch: hide existential Layout (mostly) from user API.

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Mon Nov 12 12:05:44 EST 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 06:41:35AM -0800, David Roundy wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 03:14:51PM -0500, Devin Mullins wrote:
> > Another might be WindowNavigation, which could add the layout hook and
> > default keybindings at the same time.
>
> Hmmm.  Interesting idea...  but I'm not sure that folks use the default
> keybindings.  Do they?

Yeah, good point, I use WASD. I suppose it could take
(up,left,down,right) as a parameter.

> I really wish we had a popularity-contest sort of module to allow users to
> automatically vote for their prefered layouts/keybindings/etc.
Interesting... I mean, I suppose encouraging people to post their
configs on the wiki is a start. You're talking a contrib that xmessages
you if you'd like to post your config, and if so, does it for you? Or
you could just set up a web survey... or just ask the list. ;)