[xmonad] darcs patch: hide existential Layout (mostly) from user API.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Nov 12 09:41:35 EST 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 03:14:51PM -0500, Devin Mullins wrote:
> Another might be WindowNavigation, which could add the layout hook and
> default keybindings at the same time.

Hmmm.  Interesting idea...  but I'm not sure that folks use the default
keybindings.  Do they?

I really wish we had a popularity-contest sort of module to allow users to
automatically vote for their prefered layouts/keybindings/etc.  This
addition would definitely make sense if most WindowNavigation users used
the default keybindings, but I keep wondering if we'd be better off
hijacking hjkl for this (at least for vi users).  I'm not sure where I'd
move the existing jk bindings, except that mod-jk is naturally (to me)
mod-tab and mod-shift-tab.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics