-- Re: [Xmonad] Changes in the dev branch: xmonad can now be configured without recompiling the src!

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Nov 7 18:20:22 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 11:56:30AM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> Other documentation is likely to be out of date. If people have
> suggestions on how best to migrate users from the old to the new
> configuration system, I'd love to hear it.

As a reminder, to myself primarily, I think this should be the next
priority before the 0.5 release. At a first sight this seems not very
simple.

Probably we should have some kind of a guidelines in order to have
some kind of uniformity. Tomorrow I'll try to think a bit about it.
And I join Don in asking for advice and suggestions.

Thanks

Andrea