[Xmonad] Issue 35 in xmonad: No-mans land to send windows off to

Kai Grossjohann kai at emptydomain.de
Mon Jul 23 17:38:58 EDT 2007

I've been thinking of this, too.  In principle, it should be sufficient
to just move the unused windows to some workspace.  But somehow, it just
doesn't feel right and I never do it.  I haven't been able to find out
why, though.

Perhaps it would be sufficient to just assign different keybindings for
this.

Kai