[xmonad] xmonad user survey!

lobzang at free.fr lobzang at free.fr
Sun Dec 23 13:43:05 EST 2007

Quoting Don Stewart <dons at galois.com>:

> Hey all,
>
> xmonad's reaching a fairly stable place featurewise (and stability-wise too).
>
> Now is perhaps a good time to ask people what we can do to improve
> xmonad further.
>
>     * What things annoy you?
you need to know haskell, so configuration is a bit complex

>     * What things do you like?
- really fast
- xinerama support with logical screen ( ie all workspaces exist on both screen)

>     * What things can be done better?
- some applications that use transient windows do not work well, especially when
you have mixed float and tiled windows on your workspace. Sometime you cannot
have a paricular window on top of the screen...