[web-devel] Users of Hamlet templates in Hakyll

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sat Aug 13 17:16:42 CEST 2011

Hi Jasper,

I use the Hamlet templates, although I am planning on staying on Hakyll 1
since it is meeting my needs.

What are you referring to as the mismatch between the two formats? Are you
referring to the old syntax that used '%' and '!'? That is very deprecated
now. I am using the new hamlet syntax for my blog.

Michael is on vacation for a few days, but he can better answer about
runtime support.

Greg Weber