[web-devel] Users of Hamlet templates in Hakyll

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Sat Aug 13 16:52:16 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I've been thinking of powering up the template system in Hakyll a bit
lately. However, the current support for Hamlet templates makes this a
hard task. I was even thinking of dropping Hamlet support entirely for
two reasons:

- the runtime bindings seem to be available no more in the latest
release of hamlet, making Hakyll dependent on an older Hamlet version;
- the mismatches between the two formats.

Obviously, I don't want to break any sites, so I would like to hear if
anyone is currently using this feature, and what their opinions are.

Cheers,
Jasper