[web-devel] [hakyll] Users of Hamlet templates in Hakyll

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Sat Aug 13 19:15:06 CEST 2011

> Michael is on vacation for a few days, but he can better answer about runtime support.

Good point!

> What is the Hamlet templating? Is this the $description$ and $title$
> stuff in the HTML skeleton files? If it is, I am most certainly using
> it!

No, those are the Hakyll templates (which is more or less the
default). The Hamlet templates are an extension which allows you to
use a HAML-like syntax in templates. You enable them by using
`.hamlet` templates instead of `.html` templates -- I'm sorry if I
caused any confusion.

Cheers,
Jasper