[web-devel] On moving Yesod-specific discussion to a separate list

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 18:18:54 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Chris Smith <cdsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> So far, I've stayed subscribed but just delete the majority of the
> content and look for announcements or the occasional threads that don't
> look like Yesod support issues.

If the problem is that some people just want to track the new
developments of the web frameworks, we can have two lists:

 - web-announce: low traffic, announcements and other important topics
 - web-devel: everything else

This is the same as the difference between haskell and haskell-cafe
mailing lists.

So I'm in favor of having a common list for all web frameworks.  If
anything, there should be two lists.  We have all kinds of questions
on haskell-cafe and that doesn't seem to cause a lot of problems.

Cheers! =)

--
Felipe.