[web-devel] Re: web-routes-quasi

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Fri Apr 16 19:09:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I poked at it a bit, but don't have anything especially interesting to
say.

Obviously, I would like it if there was ways to do things like map
integers to newtyped values. Or to allow the use of 'variables' other
than strings and ints. But, I am not actually clear that those things
can be implemented :)

Once I actually try to use quasi for a project I will likely have more
feedback.

- jeremy