[Template-haskell] Representation of unboxed primitives in TH

Ian Lynagh igloo@earth.li
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:36:07 +0100

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:25:23PM +0100, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

> | > Would you like to check I'm right, and perhaps add a test to
> | > testsuite/tests/ghc-regress/th/?
> |
> | I don't think I can make it break, so I'm afraid I can't do this!
>
> Tests can succeed, you know!  Many of our tests are things that should
> work, but broke in the past -- this is a good example.

Maybe I am misunderstanding you - I thought you were suggesting I add a
test that checks that conversion to/from HsInt is done correctly. I
can't do that because I can't see how to create a situation in which
such conversion is done.

Ian