[Template-haskell] Representation of unboxed primitives in TH

Tim Sheard sheard@cse.ogi.edu
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:27:06 -0700

At 12:25 PM 4/30/2003 +0100, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
>I'd like to hear from Tim Sheard.  Tim: do you have an opinion?

My original goal was for the data-structure that represented code
to be as simple as possible. But I can see that this isn't going
to work, since users want to "represent" any program they can write
in GHC, and that includes (generally) all the GHC extensions.

I guess we need a strategy to address these things. This is some thing
we should address when I come to Cambridge next month.

Tim Sheard