[Template-haskell] Representation of unboxed primitives in TH

Simon Peyton-Jones IMCEAEX-_O=MICROSOFT_OU=NORTHAMERICA_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=428592@microsoft.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:25:23 +0100

| > Would you like to check I'm right, and perhaps add a test to
| > testsuite/tests/ghc-regress/th/?
|=20
| I don't think I can make it break, so I'm afraid I can't do this!

Tests can succeed, you know!  Many of our tests are things that should
work, but broke in the past -- this is a good example.
=20
| Where do we stand on unboxed values? As I understand it Sean wants to
| use them but you aren't keen on them due to datastructure bloat.

I'd like to hear from Tim Sheard.  Tim: do you have an opinion?

Simon