random library: Request for Carter Tazio Schonwald (@cartazio) to step down as maintainer with immediate effect

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:26:37 UTC 2020

Thanks I appreciate that.

This has been a stressful week for me, and I’ve tried to avoid looking at
these threads to avoid crying or otherwise having a little bit of a nervous
breakdown. Definitely am crying as I write this.

I do hope the new maintainers do well to juggle not breaking users while
making these libraries ever better.  It’s something I more time than I care
to admit trying to see clearly how to navigate.