Hackage trustee selection process

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:49:55 UTC 2020

This is a great idea! Or at least I’m in favor of exploring what that would
mean.

(I’ve a few other things on my plate this week and next from oss and work
perspectives, but in the face of it, it seems reasonable. )

I will note that because of how hackage is dependent on both resources
explicitly under the responsibility of the haskell dot org committee (the
domain name and some of the hosting infra ), it May in part be joint remit
with the dot org committee.  Clc does come into play for community
standards and best practices I suppose?