[core libraries] Who is on the core libraries committee (CLC)?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 17:18:18 UTC 2020

Let's put out a membership call to replace Ryan in the next few days, and
then once we're full again elect a chair.

Ryan indicated his desire to depart right before Christmas, and putting out
a call right at that time would have overlapped the call from the
haskell.org committee, maximizing confusion, so it seemed worth holding off
a bit at the time, but now the holidays are past, so that excuse no longer
holds water.

-Edward