[core libraries] Who is on the core libraries committee (CLC)?

George Wilson george at wils.online
Wed Jan 15 20:56:28 UTC 2020

Edward has stepped down as chair, but he is still on the committee for
the rest of his term, which I believe expires in November/December
2020. The intent is that he can manage the transition to new chair and
be available to advise said chair as needed.
Regarding process, we should put out a call for nominations to fill
Ryan's seat first, then elect a new chair from amongst ourselves with
a full committee.

Cheers,
George