haskell/bytestring stalled?

Fumiaki Kinoshita fumiexcel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 08:25:32 UTC 2019

Hello,

I see some activity on GitHub; this strongly motivates me to start doing
something concrete!
Just looking at the situation, it definitely needs more reviewing - also
I'm going to add tests and benchmarks to the pull requests.

Given apparent absence of dcoutts, I'm curious we organise this in the
future - currently a number of things are blocked on his response. If he's
unable to spend time on it for some reason, I think that's much better to
have Herbert or someone else as a primary maintainer.