haskell/bytestring stalled?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:49:06 UTC 2019

I’m reasonably comfortable saying duncan should not be  in the loop on this
stuff.  He hasn’t been active or communicating accessibly in a while.  And
that’s fine.   Peoples lives are complicated and busy. Let’s move forward.

Let’s move forward and just make sure we do a very meticulous and
thoughtful execution of progressing bytestring.

(On a personal level, some of my fall oss plans fell on the wayside after
my 12 yr old niece got very sick in September).