Re: ‘temporary’ takeover

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:05:56 UTC 2015

Hi Mateusz,

Sounds good. I don't think Max is active anymore [1] and many of his
other packages have been taken over in the past years. Also given that
Roman also stated his intention to take over the package more than a
year ago, I think it's no problem to transfer maintainership to you on
Monday (even though the normal term is at least 2-6 weeks). It also
seems that this is not blocking the move back to temporary, since
there's currently no difference between the two packages.

I've created an issue on the hackage trustee tracker [2] to track the takeover.

Regards,

Erik

[1] https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2015-April/025570.html
[2] https://github.com/haskell-infra/hackage-trustees/issues/43