Maintainship of edit-distance and lattices

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 27 09:45:53 UTC 2015

There have been other, similar requests to Max within the last 2 years or so, and I don't think there were any responses. I would be in favor of somebody else taking over as maintainer.

As I understand it, after a period of tremendous productivity, Max is no longer active in the Haskell community.  I doubt that he would be offended if you took over maintainership.  On the contrary, it would be a way of keeping his past contributions up to date and useful to today’s community.

Simon