Drastic Prelude changes imminent

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:40:27 UTC 2015

Github is not and has never been a focus for GHC development. It seems a
bit odd to separate things into "noise" on Trac and the mailing lists and,
theoretically, "signal" on GitHub. I agree that important community
discussions should not be happening on Phabricator, but they generally
aren't anyway.