Drastic Prelude changes imminent

Gabriel Gonzalez gabriel439 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:53:35 UTC 2015

Whether or not we use Github, you have to admit that the development
process for core libraries is not very transparent in its current form.
We have evidence for this right now: lots of people have been
complaining that they never realized that this change got into GHC-7.10.

You don't have to adopt my specific suggestion, but you can't just keep
doing business as usual either and pretend that there isn't a problem.
If you reject my Github suggestion then propose a better solution for
increasing the transparency and visibility of the process.