Wither Haskell Platform 2013.4.0.0

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 07:52:22 UTC 2013

As I do most of my development on a Mac I confess I currently live in fear
of accidentally clicking on the XCode 5 upgrade button and winding up in an
unsupported configuration. That makes me very leery of option C, where
developers like me are treading on egg-shells around system updates for the
next 6 months.

-Edward