The bytestring package has moved to github

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Fri Feb 15 21:50:44 CET 2013

Ah.. but you see.. they are trying to make a piece of junk like git
useable, and they are using ruby on rails to do it. Now, we all know
that Haskell makes you 10x more productive -- so we only need 14.7
employees. We also know that most corporate employees only do 1-2
hours of real work per day.  So, that brings us down to 2-4 people who
are really working. And, we don't have to be better than github.. just
good enough that people don't feel forced to switch. Also, we can cut
down on design time by stealing the good ideas from github. Totally
doable :)

- jeremy