new major release of transformers package

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:26:59 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Edward Kmett <ekmett at gmail.com> wrote:
> There was a discussion period on this about 6 months ago. We're just now
> finally getting it all integrated. I'd rather not add new names for the same
> operations.

As a meta point, I fully sympathize that it can be annoying having old
decisions questioned after the fact, but I think we should still
re-consider them *iff* truly new information is brought forward. I
don't know if that's the case here or not as I didn't follow the
original discussion.

Cheers,
Johan