The libraries proposal process and containers

Milan Straka fox at ucw.cz
Fri Sep 24 13:14:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am terribly sorry if I did it wrong.

I posted the tickets to libraries, there were some discussion about some
of them.

After sorting the INLINE => INLINABLE issue (I agree that in a hurry)
I pushed all the tickets (I was working on top of my repo).

Once again, if I should have waited more, sorry. Rollback if
I overstepped my authority.

Sorry,
Milan