Network library broken on Windows with GHC 6.12rc1

ndmitchell at gmail.com ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:45:37 EDT 2009

Hi

http://trac.haskell.org/network/ticket/20

Given that the Network library is so critical, and so environment/compiler
dependent, it worries me that the maintainer doesn't have access to Windows
and that there isn'ta buildbot service running anywhere. Network is a very
key Haskell library, and it being broken stops me from testing GHC :-(. I
know it's heresy to suggest libraries get rebundled with GHC, but it would
be great from my perspective!

Thanks

Neil