Network library broken on Windows with GHC 6.12rc1

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Thu Oct 22 10:07:06 EDT 2009

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the bug report. Could you please cut-n-paste it into so that it gets properly tracked? I
could do it myself but it makes things easier to track if the original
reporter (i.e. you) is also the reporter in trac.

I currently find myself without a working Windows setup. I'll try to
get Parallels working on OS X as soon as I get back from my trip but I
could really need some help debugging the issue. There are no recent
changes that touch the Windows side of things in so I wonder
if the breakage isn't due to some change in GHC.