ANN: Haskell protocol-buffers version 1.5.0
haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Mon Jun 15 11:24:44 EDT 2009
I have just uploaded version 1.5.0 of the Haskell version to hackage.
The links for the three pieces are:
This catches up to Google's version 2.1.0, as described below:
* Support for "repeated" fields for primitive type (good arrays!).
Note that using on an invalid field type will generate an error.
* NO support yet for the *_FIELD_NUMBER style constants
* It is now an error to define a default value for a repeated field.
* Fields can now be marked deprecated (does nothing)
* The type name resolver will no longer resolve type names to fields.
Note that this applies to type of normal and extension fields.
A lexer bug was founds and fixed by George van den Driessche, when a
numeric literal in a proto file was followed immediately by a newline
More information about the Libraries