fgl version missing on hackage

Ross Paterson ross at soi.city.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 17:51:48 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 08:45:00AM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> Christian.Maeder:
> > on
> > http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/fgl
> > there are fgl-versions 5.3,
> >
> > However, ghc-6.8.3 was shipped with fgl-
> >
> > fgl- exports more functions (ie. xdfsWith)
> > and I would like to use it with other ghc versions, too.
> >
> > Could you upload fgl-
> Since this is not a core library, and is maintained by Martin Erwig, he
> should probably be doing the hackage uploads now, as he releases new
> versions.

But Christian is talking about a release that has already been made,
as part of a GHC release.  There's a list of these here:

(I see that Win32's version number went backwards between GHC 6.6.1/6.8.1.)

It might make sense for some of these versions to be extracted from the
GHC source releases and placed on hackage.