problem in installing readline

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at
Tue Nov 18 01:01:46 EST 2008

On 2008 Nov 18, at 0:27, Gyesik Lee wrote:
> I am really sorry for bothering you with this kind of question, but I
> here have no one to ask about readline.
> Indeed I am trying to install Agda which requires readline
> But I can neither use cabal nor install it manually.

The Haskell readline package is a wrapper around the GNU readline
library.  If you're running Linux, you need to install readline and
readline-devel (or readline-dev) packages.

brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allbery at
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at