Cabal question: Generated data files

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:15:01 EDT 2008

Hi Neil,

Probably you've already considered this option but, How about a cabal
build-posthook

a) detects if the database-generating program is present (I asume it's
only present in the darcs version)
b) if present, generates the databases and puts them in the location
supplied in the cabal file.

I'm not aware though, if configure would complain about the databases
not being present at first instance.