6.4.2 release plans

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:29:17 EST 2006

I made a patch for latest darcs repository version,

openal_mac.patch for to apply under darcs reository.
openal-mac.diff for to use patch command.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:49:53 +0900, shelarcy <shelarcy at gmail.com> wrote:
> OpenAL's configure.ac uses different form that is compared by OpenGL
> and GLUT, and also darcs repositories ALUT. So now version - both cvs
> ghc-6.4-branch and darcs - can't build on Mac OS X platform.
>
> And cvs ghc-6.4-branch's OpenAL has also some problems, so can't
> build under Windows platform, either.
>
> http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/libraries/2005-September/004399.html
>

> I think best solution is:
>
> 1. to change darcs repository OpenAL's configure.ac form that is same as
> ALUT,
>     OpenGL and GLUT.
> 2. then, to merge darcs repository's OpenAL.

If you want to use alut with darcs repository version of OpenAL, you must
take ALUT by darcs repository ... I forgot that.

And ALUT's aclocal.m4 can't find alut library under Windows, I found it
now,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/