DData revision (isSubsetOf / shorter names)

Iavor S. Diatchki diatchki at cse.ogi.edu
Tue Mar 16 09:08:35 EST 2004

hi,
i don't want to get involved in that (thanks for doing it guys!)
i prefer the shorter names likes "empty", "subset" and "elem",
without the "is" and "Of" (simply a metter of taste).

the list module is not very consistent in the naming, so while it may be
nice
to be compatable with it, i woun't go too far with that.  for example,
names like "null" and "nub" could probably be improved.

-iavor