[jhc] JHC benchmark.

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Mon Sep 7 07:22:15 EDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 05, 2009 at 04:08:33PM +0200, Lemmih wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Lemmih<lemmih at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yes, I think I am pushing the boehm GC further than it was designed for
> >> at times :)
> >>
> >> My recent patches sent to the list fix a few bugs that were keeping some
> >> of the benchmarks from compiling.
> >
> > I'm re-running the benchmark now.
>
> 18/73 with jhc-0.7.2-17.

Hi, I have been going through the failing cases, the newest patches
published should fix several more of the tests, (and hopefully speed up
others).

My hope is that the work Taral is doing at hunting down the space leaks
will allow compilation of ByteString which should help out a signifigant
number of the currently broken due to missing bytestring ones as well.

        John