[Haskell-iPhone] Bumpy ride down tetris clone lane.

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 04:02:59 UTC 2014

schell, remember, you need to provide pastes/gist links of the (full) build
errors or we can't help you. please start erring on the side of sharing TOO
much information, or we can't help you.

with no information, we can only offer emergency
kittens<https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/419675900977119232/photo/1>
and
perhaps cookies if you're near a bakery that does delivery. (and probably
not the latter :) )