[Haskell-iPhone] Bumpy ride down tetris clone lane.

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 03:20:00 UTC 2014

So I'm into the actual porting part of my project and I've run into a
number of bumps. They all revolve around not being able to build certain
packages. So far the packages I can't build are:

OpenGLRaw
OpenGL
Lens
JuicyPixels

Lens and JuicyPixels I can do without - for Lens I can expand the code to
use normal record syntax and for JP I can have Obj-C load the textures and
marshall the texture names through the ffi. I don't have a solution for
OpenGL though, as it is alas an OpenGL game. I saw somewhere an OpenGL demo
made for iPhone. How could that have overcome this obstacle?

--
Schell Scivally
http://blog.efnx.com