[Haskell-iPhone] Who's got a toolchain actually building executables that they can deploy to iOS devices?

mikel evins mevins at me.com
Mon Nov 8 13:58:36 EST 2010

that would be great. i'm well versed in ios development (i have some games on the app store), and i've got a vm in development in GHC that i would like to deliver on ios as well as on other platforms. i'm very glad to hear that you guys are still actively developing your ios mods to ghc, and would be very grateful for any tips on getting my ghc code deployed on ios.

thanks very much for the response and the offer of help.

Sent from my iPad