[Haskell-iPhone] Who's got a toolchain actually building executables that they can deploy to iOS devices?

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at ipwnstudios.com
Mon Nov 8 13:38:42 EST 2010

Hi Mikel,

My company, iPwn Studios, modified GHC 6.10.4 to produce iPhone output with
the help of Xcode.  We're using it to write a game for the iPhone.  The
ghc-iphone project is open source, and is located at
http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone.  I'd be happy to help you get up and
running with that if you'd like.

Ryan