[Haskell] [ANN] Haskell.Org Discourse Instance

Jasper Van der Jeugt jaspervdj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:23:51 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We would like to announce a new discourse-based forum for the Haskell
community, at:

    https://discourse.haskell.org/

This is inspired by the Rust, Nix and Elm discourse instances, where
these forums have had a strong positive effect on the community. We will
run this as a "beta" for 6 months and then evaluate its usefulness. It
is meant as an extra alternative to Haskell-cafe, reddit and Haskell
IRC, but it does not replace any of those.

Discourse is completely open source and easily accessible using an email
client. We would like to thank the Haskell.Org admin team for
provisioning a server and Matthew Pickering for suggesting this and
doing the hard work setting up the instance.

Warm regards,
Jasper Van der Jeugt
on behalf of the Haskell.Org Committee