[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: mmsyn7ukr -- a A program and a library that can be used as a simple basic interface to some SoX functionality or for producing the approximately Ukrainian speech with your own recorded voice

olexandr543 at yahoo.com olexandr543 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 23:13:04 UTC 2019

 Hello,
Ivan, your understanding is correct. But you can use it in a more creative manner. Please, see the updated documentation (README).
Best regards,Oleksandr Zhabenko.

    четвер, 19 грудня 2019 р., 14:11:41 GMT+1, Ivan Perez <ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com> написав:

 Nice :)
Without knowing much about the specifics of this, but more as a (permanent) student of Ukrainian language, I'm happy to see anything involving Ukrainian :)

My vague understanding when reading the above is that, through this, I can provide my voice, plus some text in ukrainian, and it is read in ukrainian with my voice.
Is that correct?

Ivan