[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: mmsyn7ukr -- a A program and a library that can be used as a simple basic interface to some SoX functionality or for producing the approximately Ukrainian speech with your own recorded voice

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:11:04 UTC 2019

Nice :)

Without knowing much about the specifics of this, but more as a (permanent)
student of Ukrainian language, I'm happy to see anything involving
Ukrainian :)

My vague understanding when reading the above is that, through this, I can
provide my voice, plus some text in ukrainian, and it is read in ukrainian
with my voice.

Is that correct?

Ivan