[Haskell] 1-day Haskell Conference in London October 10th // Early bird expiring!

Anaïs Conijn anais.conijn at skillsmatter.com
Mon Sep 3 17:59:39 CEST 2012

Hi there,

We're having a 1-day conference on all things Haskell in London on October
10th<http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/haskell-exchange-2012/ac-5053>.
We're bringing together the cream of the crop in the Haskell community to
discuss 22 years of Haskell, its creative development from its academic
origins, and its latest and future applications.

Speakers include Simon Peyton Jones on 22 years of Haskell and the future
of types and parallelism; Simon Marlow on High Performance Concurrence;
Lennart Augustsson on Embedded Domain Specific Language in Haskell; Duncan
Couts on Cloud Haskell, and more experts in the field. Of course, we'll
leave plenty of time and room for discussion and mingling, topped off with
a couple of pints in the pub.

If you'd like to join us for the Haskell eXchange, then let me just give
you a heads-up: our early bird expires this Sunday, Sept 9th. Until then,
tickets are a mere £100. Don't miss out!

*What: *Haskell eXchange, a day packed with talks & discussion on all
things Haskell
*When: *October 10th 2012
*Where: *The Crypt, Clerkenwell Green, London
*Tickets: *Right
here!<http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/haskell-exchange-2012/ac-5053>£100
until September 9th, thereafter £225

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

All the best,

Anais

--
*Anaïs Conijn*