[Haskell] CFP MSCS Issue: Dependently Typed Programming

Conor McBride conor at strictlypositive.org
Thu Oct 7 10:40:59 EDT 2010

(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)-
 >(p:P s)*

			 OPEN CALL FOR PAPERS

			for a Special Issue of

	     MATHEMATICAL STRUCTURES in COMPUTER SCIENCE

		   in association with the workshop

		  DEPENDENTLY TYPED PROGRAMMING 2010

editors:       Thorsten Altenkirch (Nottingham), Conor McBride
(Strathclyde)
2011 timeline: submission Jan 31; notification May 31; final version
June 30

(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)->(p:P s)*(s:S)-
 >(p:P s)*

Thorsten Altenkirch and Conor McBride are delighted to invite
contributions to a Special Issue of the journal Mathematical
Structures in Computer Science (Cambridge University Press), in
association with the Workshop on Dependently Typed Programming, which
we organised on 9 and 10 July 2010 in Edinburgh, as part of FLoC,
associated with LiCS. The workshop had a packed programme of exciting
developments, reflecting the strength of work on this topic at this
time. More recent workshops and conferences have exhibited a
significant contribution from researchers in this area. We are
grateful to Editor-in-Chief Giuseppe Longo and to Editor Eugenio Moggi
for the opportunity to reflect these welcome developments in the pages
of MSCS, and we encourage researchers to consider submitting a paper.

   submission deadline:  January 31 2011
   notification:             May 31 2011
   final versions due:      June 30 2011

We invite full journal articles concerning Dependently Typed
Programming or related topics, from authors at work in this area.
Submissions are particularly welcome from but not limited to
contributors to the workshop, and the same journal-standard peer
review process will apply in any case. Please feel free to address any
enquiries about scope and suitability to the guest editors, Thorsten
Altenkirch (University of Nottingham) and Conor McBride (University of
Strathclyde).

Submissions should usually not exceed 35 pages. Authors should adhere
to the guidelines issued by Cambridge University Press for MSCS
contributors: http://assets.cambridge.org/MSC/MSC_ifc.pdf. These
include directions to the relevant LaTeX resources.

We very much look forward to hearing from you.

Thorsten and Conor