[Haskell] Re: Haskell Weekly News: Issue 150 - February 22, 2010

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 20:50:01 EST 2010

jfredett at gmail.com wrote:
> [snip]
>
>     From the very pits of Harddrive failure I return... The Haskell Weekly
>     News Reborn! Last week, on friday, my HWN machine suffered what can
>     only be appropriately named a unbelievably poorly timed hard drive
>     failure, hence the lack of an HWN....

That sounds like a disaster to me; do you keep a backup of the contents
of your hard drive (at least the HWN-related material)?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^