[Haskell] New TMR editor

Wouter Swierstra wss at cs.nott.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 10:33:43 EDT 2009

Dear all,

After several years at the helm, I've decided to step down as editor
of the Monad.Reader.

I am happy to announce that Brent Yorgey will take over my role as
editor. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Brent for helping
to keep the Monad.Reader alive. I'm sure he'll do a fantastic job.

Finally, I'd like to thank all the people who have contributed to the
Monad.Reader over the last few years – you guys have made this
publication, and my job as an editor, so much fun.

All the best,

   Wouter