[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] New TMR editor

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:44:04 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 04:33:43PM +0200, Wouter Swierstra wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> After several years at the helm, I've decided to step down as editor of the
> Monad.Reader.
>
> I am happy to announce that Brent Yorgey will take over my role as editor.
> I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Brent for helping to keep the
> Monad.Reader alive. I'm sure he'll do a fantastic job.
>
> Finally, I'd like to thank all the people who have contributed to the
> Monad.Reader over the last few years – you guys have made this
> publication, and my job as an editor, so much fun.

And let me be the first to thank Wouter for the outstanding job he's
done as editor!  I think he deserves much thanks for consistently
putting together such a high-quality publication.

I look forward to continuing the tradition of excellence -- and I hope
YOU, the author of an upcoming Monad.Reader article, do too!  I'll be
sending out a call for copy for the next issue soon.

-Brent