[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: usb-0.1

Martijn van Steenbergen martijn at van.steenbergen.nl
Thu Oct 1 10:02:26 EDT 2009

Bas van Dijk wrote:
> Comments and patches are highly welcome.

I tried to install on my Mac but bindings-common choked on:

 > cabal install bindings-common
Resolving dependencies...
bindings-common-1.1 failed while unpacking the package. The exception was:
/var/folders/mR/mRFqQvztFo0URT0d6GN9wE+++TI/-Tmp-/bindings-common-1.174967/bindings-common-1.1/src/Bindings:
createDirectory: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Not sure if this is interesting to you, Bas, but I thought I'd share. :-)

Groetjes,

Martijn.