[Haskell] on starting Haskell-Edu, a new education-related Haskell-related mailing list

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:14:18 EDT 2008

I would certainly join such a list. My only concer would be that
moderating such a list could be tricky. How do you judge when a
discussion has become "too technical"? And what do you do about it?
Force the members to take it to -cafe? Anyway, I like the idea of
having a more beginner-friendly list, and have suggested something
similar for the IRC channel multiple times.